The CAA has introduced a fee for Medical Applications.
As we now come under Part 115 and Commercial tandem pilots need to get a Class 2 Aviation Medical completed, this fee will be on top of the cost associated with getting the Medical Exam done.
The fee for the Medical application will be $313.
It will come into effect from the 1st of November 2012
Link to CAA funding page
Link to CAA Rates / Fees Document
- Learn More
- Visiting Pilots
Competitions and Records
- Hang Gliding Competitions
- Hang Gliding Cross Country Championships
- Hang Gliding Competition Committee
- Hang Gliding Competition Results
- Hang Gliding Trophies
- Hang Gliding Leagues
- Paragliding Competitions
- Paragliding Competition Downloads
- Paragliding National Ladder
- Paragliding Records
- Paragliding PGOpen (The National Comp)
- Paragliding Regional and Overseas Competitions
- Paragliding Online Cross Country Competition
- Paragliding Trophies and Winners
- Flying Sites